The SECCA library contains an extensive set of specialist resources including slides, DVDs, specially designed booklets, anatomical models, educational dolls, pictures, books, professional reference material and journal articles. To borrow library resources you must become a member of SECCA. Non-members and students may access resources on premises.
Conditions of borrowing from the Library:
- Audio Visual resources are loaned over-night, unless negotiated with the Manager.
- Library books can be borrowed for a period of two weeks
- For some resources a refundable deposit is requested.
- Photocopying is available for a small fee per page.
- Please Note: if resources are lost or damaged, the member/borrower will be invoiced for the replacement amount.