SECCA is a non-profit, community agency and has been providing services for people with disability and their families since 1991. When individuals and organisations who access SECCA's services show their support by becoming financial members, they help us keep our fees low and allow us to continue providing a broad range of services.
SECCA Membership entitles you to:
• access to contemporary literature relating to sexuality and disability;
• a 20% discount when registering for SECCA's training events;
• attend SECCA's events such as our Annual General Meeting, Open Day and
• access SECCA's extensive range of sexuality education resources (a fully refundable deposit applies to some resources); contact SECCA's professional staff members for information, support and referrals; and you are supporting a very important innovative community service.
Conditions of Borrowing from the Library:
• Audio Visual resources are loaned over-night, unless negotiated with SECCA's Manager.
• Library books can be borrowed for a period of two weeks.
Please Note: if resources are lost or damaged, the member/borrower will be invoiced for the replacement amount.
By becoming a Member, you agree to support the aims and objectives of SECCA. A copy of SECCA's constitution is available upon request.
SECCA is a deductible gift recipient and income tax exempt charitable entity.
All prices below include GST.